Friday, March 2, 2007

I've Been Day Dreaming


3-2-07

It's March and it's snowing again, sigh! However, there were a couple of days this week when it was warm enough to get outside. While I was walking the dog I went past a really cute house a couple of blocks away that's for sale. It just got me day dreaming about my sister Courtney moving back to Michigan. I really do want what's best for her and her husband and if they move to Maryland I'll be happy for them. But I can't help but dream about her living within walking distance. I picture myself pushing Hunter in the jogging stroller over with some fresh baked cookies for uncle Justin, or Hunter riding his tricycle me and scout coming up behind with beach towels and sunscreen to go swimming in the pool. Cool summer evening walks with my sister so we can talk and laugh. Dinners and parties, I just can't help but think about how nice it would be for Hunter to grow up with cousins close and an Aunt and Uncle to spend the night with.

Hunter's doing better and better with the spoon feeding. I read up on it online and found out I'm bending the rules a little by adding apple sauce but oh well. Brian is gone for the weekend which always leaves me feeling weird, like I'm a little lost with out him. My friend Megan is coming to stay with me so I won't be alone which is super comforting especially if something were to happen, but it's not the same as my husband. I used to almost look forward to being home alone every once in a while. I could do what I wanted, eat when and what I wanted do super cleaning and organizing, but now with a baby it's different. Any way what I was going to say was that since Brian won't be getting up with him for the next couple of days I think this would be a perfect time for Hunter to finally sleep through the night, or at least longer then he has been.

1 comment:

Court said...

That would be pretty great! I love you! can't wait to see where we end up... is it that same cute stone house? call me.