Friday, February 18, 2011

A Couple of things.

This was totally an accident. Jack showed up at my house like this and I had been too lazy to get Conner dressed. How cute is that?!













This is what happens when you have an older sister and your baby sitter has no daughters.























And this is what happens when you have an amazing local sewing shop in your town. I got the pattern at Sew Unique and am excited to make all sorts of little turtles. This one turned out well for my first go at it and will be given to a High School friend of mine's baby. It's name is Mushy and He's a "Fun-guy". Get it? Fungi because of the mushrooms... Hello, any one out there?


I bought the mushroom fabric from Super Buzzy Bee a year ago and am so happy to finally have a reason to use some of it.




What do you think of the little turtle? Does it actually look like a turtle because that's always my concern with hand-made things. You can be honest or you can just give me lots of compliments I'll take those too.  Have a great sunny day!!

5 comments:

amelia said...

YES! He totally looks like a turtle, how cute!! Love it. Great job. He will be a special gift :)

Jessie said...

Thank you Amelia.

Jenny Lohff said...

It is relly cute! Love the fabric! I love turtles...

Sweet Tater said...

Cute! And yes, he looks like a turtle.

Court said...

Eli says, "Aunt Jessie i want one :) "
totaly looks like a turtle!!!