Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A List.

 You may remember this color palette if your are friends with me on face book.

This is the color palette I chose when I embarked upon the Colette Pattern Fall Sewing Challenge. The first step, pick your palette. The second step, sew some fall clothes with this palette in mind. I'm doing all right but am beginning to feel the squeeze of so many sewing ideas in my brain and Christmas is beginning to creep up. I like lists. Lists help organize my brain and make me feel less crazy and gives my body permission to stop thinking about the projects.  So I'm making a list; it includes the items from my colette sewing challenge but also includes other sewing projects I want/need to do in the near future.  Some of the items were already done when I made the list but I wanted to encourage my self by giving me some things to cross off, a couple of the things were actually finished after I wrote the rough draft of this post.

MY LIST OF THINGS TO BE DONE NO LATER THEN CHRISTMAS
PREFERABLY MUCH SOONER.


Rooibos Dress from Colette Patterns

Bolero Jacket


Skirt

Fingerless Gloves

Scarf

Purse for Mom


Horses for Boy's Christmas present

Baby hat for neighbor's soon-to-be new baby


This is really cute isn't it?

















As soon as I finish actual pieces of clothing I'll do a more in-depth post on those. This was just a list, nothing but a list. What's on your list these day?

No comments: