Friday, December 16, 2011

And The Winner Is.....

The randomly drawn name out of a hat was.... Susie Finkbeiner! Yea Susie!!! This is what Susie had to say:


I love Christmas...like SO VERY MUCH! 


Okay, when I was a kid, we would have a BIG family reunion. All my Great Aunts would make candy and cookies and pies...and no adults ever told us "you've had enough". We would eat together, sing the doxology (which is a very funny story in itself), share our lives together. I miss that tradition. But I'm so glad to have the memories.

Susie has an amazing blog check it out at www.susiefinkbeiner.com you will not be disappointed.

My posting will be a bit slow in the next couple of weeks. My parents will be here and it's Christmas and my basement remodel is nearly done (oh what joy). So if I don't write until then have the best holidays you've ever had!

Love you!

Merry Christmas from a family of dolls
and one Santa salt shaker.

1 comment:

Susie Finkbeiner said...

Oh! Yay!!! Thank you so much, Jessie! This TOTALLY made my day!!!

Love you, too!