Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I'll Be Right Back/ My Sister's Having a Baby!

Hi There! Sorry about the radio silence but I've been getting ready to go to my Mom and Dad's. I actually have a really lovely post ready but need to scan in some photos first and, well, it didn't get done. It would have but see my sister is about to have a baby any minute and that's why I'm going out to MD (sooooo excited). Because she's about to pop I got caught up in sewing tiny little baby things to take with me (combine that with the packing) you can see how the photo never got scanned in.

Any way I'm sorry. Don't give up on me when I get back in a week I promise I will get the photo scanned and I'll also have lots of teeny tiny baby photos to share.

Interesting side note all of the women I know who are pregnant right now (and it's a lot) are due at the same time. How crazy is that? They don't even know each other. They all know me so I feel like I have weird baby mojo. Watch out if you make me mad I'll rub my baby mojo on you!!!!!

I'll see you in a week. Here are some photos of a baby to tide you over until I get back.

This is my Sweet T. She's playing with our barn on
the "Farm House" quilt I made. How cute!!


She is not my baby (technically). Look
How good she is while I sew baby things!!

No comments: