Monday, February 5, 2007

A No Grocery Week

2-5-07
This is going to be one of those weird crazy weeks where your not sure if it's going to be fun or just too much. The up side of this week is there is only one day where I need to make dinner (today, we had this really yummy Rachael Ray meat loaf).

Tuesday Brian and I are actually going out to dinner, just the two of us, Hunter is staying with Gordon and Carla, our minister and his wife. Is it terrible that I'm really looking forward to it? We haven't been on a date, just the two of us in a loooong time and I saw this thing on Every Day With Rachael Ray (sounds like I'm obsessed with Rachael Ray, I do really like her) with a love expert and she talked about how we loose that spark, and small things can help; dating, sitting next to each other on the couch so that your touching (of course right now we're not using a couch but two separate chairs isn't that horrible) and I just cried I love him so much and I don't want to loose that spark. It's hard too, you know, I mean by the time we get to bed I'm so tired and he's already sleeping, and the reason we're not using a couch to watch tv is because it's freezing in the basement so we're cramming into the office and watching the tiny little TV. Needless to say I'm looking forward to this little date.

Wednesday is a church dinner, and Thursday is our home group and we're ordering pizza.

Then Friday we leave for our youth ministers conference where its all restaurants all the time. So I'm not even going to the grocery store (yea right I have to go at least once it's my calling).

No comments: