Saturday, February 3, 2007

You'll never believe it


2-3-06
Well for those of you who have been keeping up with my somewhat mindless ramblings will not be surprised when I tell you this next thing. The baby is not having allergies and I know this because my husband and I woke up this morning with tickles in our throats and stuffy noses. I am not joking, this makes four colds in three months!! I am doing my best to knock it out; tons of emergency, fruit, salt water. For those of you that pray could you please pray that this passes by us in a hurry, I'm not sure how much more of the germy germs I can take. I'm going to clorox everything all handles and everything and I'd like to open the windows to let in some fresh air but we're under a wind chill advisory. Seriously please pray that we kick this quick we have a convention coming up and so many things better to do then lay around and be sick. Maybe God is trying to tell us something but I'm not sure what it is.

Another funny thing happened we bought some lactose free soy formula and the poop is just as gross as the other formula poops. So I suppose the formula just gives them gross poops and well now we have a lot of formula! I'll just put one of the cans in the freezer and hopefully it will last a while.

Not much else to report I just wanted to ask for prayers to knock out this new cold, time to get over the sick and get on with my life.

1 comment:

Beki said...

UGH! We got it too!! Maddie and I have been sick for 6 days now. We both had nasty colds and now I've got some infection in my eye :( Mike was lucky enough to avoid it and I think it is all thanks to the Airborne stuff. The fact that I haven't been out of the house in 5 days has made me a little crazier over all, I think. We will be praying extra hard for you!!!