Monday, January 18, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!



Happy birthday my dearest Heather!!!

Today you are 23 which rocks, I loved being 23!!  It's the perfect balance of coolness and maturity.  Still far enough away from 30 to be totally groovy, but also far enough away from 18 to know your not a dumb teen-ager any more.  Enjoy today because no matter how old you are, or what Brian says birthdays are awesome!!  It is your day, celebrate it how you want and eat what you want (except not peanuts sorry)!!  I wish I could be there with you today I wish I could kiss you and give you a really expensive beautiful gift that I either bought at a fancy botique or something really intricate and complicated I made just for you.  But  you get to be todays blog instead...I know that you know how much I love you and how much you mean to me.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

No comments: