Thursday, November 12, 2009

Am I Crazy?



Let the crazy begin!!


Maddie is always such a good helper

The answer is yes I am crazy in a million different ways but today's query centers on one issue.  I have a scheduling problem and while I love quiet I must subconsciously love chaos because I keep adding more and more to my life.  I am not complaining I am actually quite happy right now but I can tell you one thing for sure I am super glad I never had twins.

Let me explain, first my neighbor recently decided to quit her job and be a stay at home mom (good for her I mean this is the one of the best things she'll ever do for her kids) but she needs someone to watch her daughter (a baby younger then Conner) one day a week.  The are offering amazing pay and I think it will be great for Conner...eventually; right now it's just crazy.  I mean I seriously do not know how mothers of twins could do it, let alone bigger multiple births.  They aren't being bad but it's just hard, you have two non-walking babies who want to eat, burp, cry and be held at the same time.  And on top of that I offered to let my other neighbor's new puppy out once a day not really thinking how all of this would collide at the same time.  It's like the perfect storm of crazy.  (And yesterday I totally offered to babysit while forgetting I was having guests for dinner, seriously what is wrong with me?)  But you know what it all worked out and it's only once a week when it all happens at once.  The extra money is going to be really nice, just for fun, "mad money" God really watches out for us doesn't he I mean after complaining about the grocery budget "bam" he provides with the extra money.

I have a couple of things I keep meaning to write about:
conspiracy advent
the jar on my dresser
and coffee club

maybe this list will remind me when I can't think of what to say and hopefully wet your appetite to stay tuned or at least make you wonder what goes on in my brain.

No comments: